Morningstar Investor Subscription Pricing
Get access to all of Morningstar's research, ratings and tools with plans to suit your investment journey.
1 Year - $675 ($56.25 / month)
5 Year - $2,399 ($39.98 / month)
1. Speak to your accountant to see if you are eligible.
2. This offer is limited to new clients and cannot be used in combination with any other promotional offers and cannot be used to extend an existing Morningstar Investor membership. One free trial per household.
Inside Morningstar Investor
Find investment opportunities which fit your needs with our equities, ETFs, Funds and Hybrids coverage.
- Access qualitative analyst research on more than 1600 companies, 350 managed funds, 70 ETFs plus data on over 48,000 global securities
- Access our top equity picks, including sustainable dividend generating stocks, 5-star Australian and global stocks, 5-star Australian and global listed property stocks, sustainable investing stocks and more
- Access our analysts’ Fund and ETF ratings, which are based on the ability to outperform the index on a risk-adjusted basis over time
- Easy-to-use, customisable filters to quickly identify investments which suit your goals
- Stock filter options include sector, market cap, dividend yield, franking percentage, payout ratio, Morningstar rating, economic moat, price/earnings ratio, return on equity, annualised return and more
- ETF and Fund filter options include yield, total cost ratio, annualised return, category, management style, Morningstar analyst rating, sustainability rating and more
- Keep an eye on price movements and Morningstar ratings as you wait for a more compelling opportunity with a customisable watchlist
No credit card needed.
Track & analyse investments
Morningstar Investor includes complimentary access to Sharesight’s Investor Plan, one of Australia’s leading portfolio trackers (valued up to $372 p.a.) Sharesight’s integration into Morningstar Investor’s portfolio manager allows you to:
- Track all of your investments in a single location
- Easy dividend tracking with corporate actions automatically incorporated in portfolio reports
- An integration with Morningstar’s data and research: garner insights on your holdings from our team of equity and fund analysts
- Know your portfolio's true performance with daily price & currency updates
- Save time during tax time with streamline portfolio and tax reporting
- Know your exposure: Take a deep dive into your portfolio with Morningstar’s Portfolio X-Ray – get region, sector and style breakdowns
No credit card needed.
Already a Sharesight user? We’ll pick up your bill (up to the value of the Investor Plan)
Our teams in Australia, North America and Europe deliver insights from our wide breadth of equity, fund and ETF research, our in-house behavioural science researchers and our investment management team.
- A view on markets and investing focused on sound analysis rather than snap reactions to market events
- Commentary and insights on latest economic, political and business news
- Access to our latest equity, fund and ETF research, including in-depth research reports
- Quarterly ANZ Equity Market Outlook
- Annual Sector Forecast (including Basic Materials, Communication Services, Consumer Cyclical, Consumer Defensive, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrials, Real Estate, Technology, Utilities)
- State of Retirement Income
- Australian Sustainable Investing Fund Landscape
- Active / Passive Barometer
- Australian Credit Monthly
- Morningstar ETF Model Portfolios
- Morningstar LIC monthly
- Market Index Performance Monthly Update
- Morningstar Model Income Equity
- ETFInvestor Quarterly
*These examples include one-off and recurring research reports published inside Morningstar Investor. Morningstar cannot guarantee they will be published in the future.
Learn to invest
Knowledge is the foundation of independence. Access to educational webinars and investing guides covering a wide range of topics. These are designed for both novice investors and experienced investors looking to review key foundational topics.
- Discover strategies to build wealth via stock, fund and ETF investing
- Learn fundamental frameworks for successful long-term investing
- How to build a portfolio aligned to your goals
Morningstar Guide to Income Investing
Morningstar Guide to Selecting Investments
Morningstar Guide to Investing for Women
Morningstar Guide to ETF Investing
Morningstar Guide to Portfolio Construction
Morningstar Guide to Share Investing
Morningstar Guide to Fund Investing
Morningstar Guide to International Investing
We contextualise day to day market movements with our view of the overall market valuation so you can focus on the long-term investment opportunity.
- Explore index, commodity and currency changes
- See the current price to fair value of each market we cover along with the valuation from a year ago
No credit card required.
Reach your investment goals with the help of Morningstar Investor
Investing is a journey. Morningstar Investor is designed to be your companion along that journey.
Start Your FREE 4-Week Trial^ Now
We’re all in for investors.
Morningstar is a leading source of independent investment research for stocks, funds, ETF's, credit, and LIC's as well as financial data, news, investing tools.
It started with an idea—one great idea from a 27-year-old stock analyst. Joe Mansueto thought it was unfair that people didn’t have access to the same information as financial professionals. So he hired a few people and set up shop in his apartment—to deliver investment research to everyone. We didn’t know then what the company would look like today, but we knew the commitment to our mission—to empower investor success—wouldn’t change. Now, we operate in 29 countries and cover over 621,370 investments. We’ve empowered investors all over the world, and we’re continuing to look for new ways to help people achieve financial security.
We are independent, which means we do not charge or accept payment or commissions from fund managers, listed companies or other product issuers to produce research on their products. Our mission remains true today, 37 years after that one great idea – we believe in the democratization of investment information, research and data. Our mission is at the core of everything we do – to empower investor success.
^This offer is limited to new clients and cannot be used in combination with any other promotional offers and cannot be used to extend an existing Investor Membership. One free trial per household.
Financial investment involves the risk of loss.
© 2022 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Neither Morningstar, its affiliates, nor the content providers guarantee the data or content contained herein to be accurate, complete or timely nor will they have any liability for its use or distribution. Any general advice or ‘regulated financial advice’ under New Zealand law has been prepared by Morningstar Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 090 665 544, AFSL: 240892) and/or Morningstar Research Ltd, subsidiaries of Morningstar, Inc, without reference to your objectives, financial situation or needs. For more information refer to our Financial Services Guide (AU) and Financial Advice Provider Disclosure Statement (NZ) at www.morningstar.com.au/s/fsg.pdf and www.morningstar.com.au/s/fapds.pdf. You should consider the advice in light of these matters and if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision to invest. Our publications, ratings and products should be viewed as an additional investment resource, not as your sole source of information. Morningstar’s full research reports are the source of any Morningstar Ratings and are available from Morningstar or your adviser. Past performance does not necessarily indicate a financial product’s future performance. To obtain advice tailored to your situation, contact a professional financial adviser. Some material is copyright and published under licence from ASX Operations Pty Ltd ACN 004 523 782.