Morningstar Premium: Comprehensive investment research, ratings & tools to help you reach your goals
Discover, track & analyse investments with ease whether you are buying your first share or managing a diversified portfolio.
No credit card required.
Our exclusive research, ratings, and tools can help investors of every stripe create a financial foundation that helps them reach their goals.
Qualitative research coverage on over 2,000 equities, ETFs, Funds and Hybrids alongside data on over 48,000 global securities.
Keep track of investments easily with a consolidated view and full analysis of your portfolio.
Cut through the day to day market noise and focus on the long-term investment opportunity with our view of the overall market valuation.
A better way to invest
Find investment opportunities which fit your needs with our equities, ETFs, Funds and Hybrids coverage.
- Access qualitative research on more than 1600 companies, 350 managed funds, 70 ETFs plus data on over 48,000 global securities
- Access our top equity picks, including sustainable dividend generating stocks
- Access our analysts’ Fund and ETF ratings, which are based on the ability to outperform the index on a risk-adjusted basis over time
- Easy-to-use, customisable filters to quickly identify investments which suit your goals
- Keep an eye on price movements and Morningstar ratings as you wait for a more compelling opportunity with a customisable watchlist
Track & analyse investments
Morningstar Premium includes complimentary access to Sharesight’s Investor Plan, one of Australia’s leading portfolio trackers (valued up to $372 p.a.) Sharesight’s integration into Morningstar Premium’s portfolio manager allows you to:
- Track all of your investments in a single location
- Easy dividend tracking with corporate actions automatically incorporated in portfolio reports
- An integration with Morningstar’s data and research: garner insights on your holdings from our team of equity and fund analysts
- Know your portfolio's true performance with daily price & currency updates
- Save time during tax time with streamline portfolio and tax reporting
- Know your exposure: Take a deep dive into your portfolio with Morningstar’s Portfolio X-Ray – get region, sector and style breakdowns
Already a Sharesight user? We’ll pick up your bill (up to the value of the Investor Plan)
We contextualise day to day market movements with our view of the overall market valuation so you can focus on the long-term investment opportunity.
- Explore index, commodity and currency changes
- See the current price to fair value of each market we cover along with the valuation from a year ago
Our journalists in Australia, North America and Europe deliver insights from our wide breadth of equity, fund and ETF research, our in-house behavioural science researchers and our investment management team.
- A view on markets and investing focused on sound analysis rather than snap reactions to market events
- Access to our latest equity, fund and ETF research
- Commentary and insights on latest economic, political and business news
Learn to invest
Knowledge is the foundation of independence. As a Morningstar Premium member, you'll receive access to investing guides covering a wide range of topics. These are designed for both novice investors and experienced investors looking to review key foundational topics.
- Discover strategies to build wealth via stock, fund and ETF investing
- Learn fundamental frameworks for successful long-term investing
- How to build a portfolio aligned to your goals
No credit card required.
Reach your investment goals with the help of Morningstar Premium
Investing is a journey. Morningstar Premium is designed to be your companion along that journey.
Get started now
Whether you are buying your first share or managing a diversified portfolio, Morningstar Premium’s exclusive research, ratings and tools can help you discover and track your investments. To get instant access, click the button below to start your FREE 4-week trial^.
No credit card required.
Morningstar is a leading source of independent investment research for stocks, funds, ETF's, credit, and LIC's as well as financial data, news, investing tools.
Morningstar started with an idea—one great idea from a 27-year-old stock analyst. Joe Mansueto thought it was unfair that people didn’t have access to the same information as financial professionals. So he hired a few people and set up shop in his apartment in 1984—to deliver investment research to everyone.
Since then, we've empowered millions of investors all over the world, and we’re continuing to look for new ways to help people achieve financial security.
^This offer is limited to new clients and cannot be used in combination with any other promotional offers and cannot be used to extend an existing Premium Membership. One free trial per household.
Financial investment involves the risk of loss.
© 2021 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Neither Morningstar, its affiliates, nor the content providers guarantee the data or content contained herein to be accurate, complete or timely nor will they have any liability for its use or distribution. Any general advice or ‘regulated financial advice’ under New Zealand law has been prepared by Morningstar Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 090 665 544, AFSL: 240892) and/or Morningstar Research Ltd, subsidiaries of Morningstar, Inc, without reference to your objectives, financial situation or needs. For more information refer to our Financial Services Guide (AU) and Financial Advice Provider Disclosure Statement (NZ) at www.morningstar.com.au/s/fsg.pdf and www.morningstar.com.au/s/fapds.pdf. You should consider the advice in light of these matters and if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision to invest. Our publications, ratings and products should be viewed as an additional investment resource, not as your sole source of information. Morningstar’s full research reports are the source of any Morningstar Ratings and are available from Morningstar or your adviser. Past performance does not necessarily indicate a financial product’s future performance. To obtain advice tailored to your situation, contact a professional financial adviser. Some material is copyright and published under licence from ASX Operations Pty Ltd ACN 004 523 782.