Sign up for a FREE 4-week trial^ of Morningstar Premium
Unlock all of Morningstar's research, ratings and tools for free with a 4-week trial^ of Morningstar Premium. No credit card required.
No credit card required.
After your 4-week free trial of Morningstar Premium ends you will have the option of continuing with a 1 year subscription for $675, 2 year subscription for $1,049 or 5 year subscription for $2,399. For more details on pricing and inclusions click here.
Our exclusive research, ratings, and tools can help investors of every stripe create a financial foundation that helps them reach their goals. Get access now for free with a 4-week trial^.
Qualitative research coverage on over 2,000 equities, ETFs, Funds and Hybrids alongside data on over 43,000 global securities.
Keep track of investments easily with a consolidated view and full analysis of your portfolio.
Cut through the day to day market noise and focus on the long-term investment opportunity with our view of the overall market valuation.
Unlock Morningstar Premium for free with a FREE 4-week trial^
Find investment opportunities which fit your needs with our equities, ETFs, Funds and Hybrids coverage.
- Access qualitative research on more than 1600 companies, 350 managed funds, 70 ETFs plus data on over 43,000 global securities
- Access our top equity picks, including sustainable dividend generating stocks
- Access our analysts’ Fund and ETF ratings, which are based on the ability to outperform the index on a risk-adjusted basis over time
- Easy-to-use, customisable filters to quickly identify investments which suit your goals
- Keep an eye on price movements and Morningstar ratings as you wait for a more compelling opportunity with a customisable watchlist
Track & analyse investments
Morningstar Premium includes complimentary access to Sharesight’s Investor Plan, one of Australia’s leading portfolio trackers (valued up to $372 p.a.) Sharesight’s integration into Morningstar Premium’s portfolio manager allows you to:
- Track all of your investments in a single location
- Easy dividend tracking with corporate actions automatically incorporated in portfolio reports
- An integration with Morningstar’s data and research: garner insights on your holdings from our team of equity and fund analysts
- Know your portfolio's true performance with daily price & currency updates
- Save time during tax time with streamline portfolio and tax reporting
- Know your exposure: Take a deep dive into your portfolio with Morningstar’s Portfolio X-Ray – get region, sector and style breakdowns
Already a Sharesight user? We’ll pick up your bill (up to the value of the Investor Plan)
We contextualise day to day market movements with our view of the overall market valuation so you can focus on the long-term investment opportunity.
- Explore index, commodity and currency changes
- See the current price to fair value of each market we cover along with the valuation from a year ago
Our journalists in Australia, North America and Europe deliver insights from our wide breadth of equity, fund and ETF research, our in-house behavioural science researchers and our investment management team.
- A view on markets and investing focused on sound analysis rather than snap reactions to market events
- Access to our latest equity, fund and ETF research
- Commentary and insights on latest economic, political and business news
Learn to invest
Knowledge is the foundation of independence. As a Morningstar Premium member, you'll receive access to investing guides covering a wide range of topics. These are designed for both novice investors and experienced investors looking to review key foundational topics.
- Discover strategies to build wealth via share, fund and ETF investing
- Learn fundamental frameworks for successful long-term investing
- How to build a portfolio aligned to your goals
No credit card required.
Reach your investment goals with the help of Morningstar Premium
Investing is a journey. Morningstar Premium is designed to be your companion along that journey.
Start your free 4-week trial^
Whether you are buying your first share or managing a diversified portfolio, Morningstar Premium’s exclusive research, ratings and tools can help you discover & track your investments. To get instant access for FREE, click the button below to start your 4-week trial^.
No credit card required.
Morningstar is a leading source of independent investment research for stocks, funds, ETF's, credit, and LIC's as well as financial data, news, investing tools.
Morningstar started with an idea—one great idea from a 27-year-old stock analyst. Joe Mansueto thought it was unfair that people didn’t have access to the same information as financial professionals. So he hired a few people and set up shop in his apartment in 1984—to deliver investment research to everyone.
Since then, we've empowered millions of investors all over the world, and we’re continuing to look for new ways to help people achieve financial security.
^This offer is limited to new clients and cannot be used in combination with any other promotional offers and cannot be used to extend an existing Premium Membership. One free trial per household.